Roasted Asparagus with Bacon and Feta
This simple, baked asparagus recipe adds two toppings that are sure enhance its flavor.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 8 slices Simple Truth™ Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place asparagus on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer asparagus to a serving platter; sprinkle with bacon and feta cheese.