Roasted Balsamic Asparagus
If you can “dress” up the asparagus with different flavors, the children may eat it. Be creative—even cook it on the grill—itʼs really delicious.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 lbs. asparagus spears, trimmed
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray nonstick cooking spray on a large baking sheet.
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, soy sauce and vinegar. Drizzle the sauce over asparagus, and serve.