Roasted Broccoli with Lemon and Cheese
For a gourmet twist try replacing broccoli florets with broccoli rabe or broccolini.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups raw broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place broccoli in a baking dish, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place broccoli in the oven and roast for 12 minutes.
- Remove broccoli from the oven and cover the top evenly with cheese and lemon juice. Return the broccoli to the oven and cook until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.