Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Make Brussels sprouts a star in your household with this tasty, and easy to prepare, dish.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cleaned, trimmed, and halved
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients. Toss to combine.
- Spread out in a single layer on baking sheet and roast 30 minutes or until sprouts are fork tender, turning once while cooking.