Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Scallions and Grapes
This recipe is truly gourmet. Every delicious bite pairs Brussels sprouts with sweet sautéed grapes.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper together and place on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the grapes and thyme. Cook until the grapes are bubbly, about 2 minutes.
- Add the scallions and honey to the grape mixture.
- Place cooked Brussels sprouts in a baking dish and top with grape mixture and pine nuts. Serve and refrigerate leftovers.