Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Ready in a half an hour, this simple roasted butternut squash salad is warm, filling and bursting with sweet, nutty flavor.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup pepitas
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄8 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Roast butternut squash 20 minutes, until tender. Let cool.
- In a salad bowl, mix together a dollop of ricotta cheese, squash and herbs. Top with pepitas and cranberries.