Roasted Caramelized Cauliflower
An amazing way to turn a rather mundane and unpopular vegetable into a crowd-pleaser. Try this recipe even if you think you do not like cauliflower.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. brown mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the oven to the highest possible temperature.
- Cut the cauliflower off of its core and separate the florets into roughly 2-inch pieces. Toss with the oil, mustard seeds, salt, and pepper.
- Place the florets on a baking sheet, well-spaced. Roast until the florets are well browned, about 15 minutes. Serve at any temperature.