Roasted Cauliflower with Jalapeño Caper Vinaigrette
Cauliflower is roasted until sweet and caramelized then drizzled with a briny, tangy and slightly spicy lemon caper jalapeño vinaigrette.
- 8 cups cauliflower, chopped roughly into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons capers, minced
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F and line two baking sheets with foil.
- Divide the cauliflower between both baking sheets (you want it in a single layer) and drizzle each sheet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Mix well with your hands to coat and bake in oven until caramelized and golden brown, 20-25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the jalapeño caper vinaigrette by combining the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper with the parsley, garlic, jalapeño, lemon juice and capers.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and pour into a large serving platter. Drizzle with the jalapeño caper vinaigrette to serve.