Roasted Cherry Tomato and Millet Tabbouleh
Roasting tomatoes brings out their natural sweetness, and—when combined with fresh vegetables, tender millet, and lemon juice—are incredibly satisfying.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup millet
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Bring millet and broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Drain in a strainer and run under cold water.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss tomatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes, or until softened and slightly caramelized. Reserve.
- Combine millet, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, scallions, and lemon juice in a large bowl and serve.