Roasted Chicken Breasts with Potatoes, Squash and Brussels Sprouts
This colorful roast of crispy chicken and hearty vegetables is delicious and cooks in one pan!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 1 hourTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Simple Truth Organic™ Sage, chopped
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts, skin on
- Simple Truth Organic™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 6 medium new potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 4 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter, melted
- 1⁄2 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced (for potatoes)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat baking pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper and sage. Loosen skin from chicken breasts and rub garlic mixture under loosened skin. Place chicken breast side up in a prepared pan.
- To prepare Brussels sprouts: Trim stem and score with an "x" to allow the stem and leaves to cook evenly.
- In another small bowl, combine potatoes, squash, Brussels sprouts, butter, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Arrange vegetable mixture around chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a thermometer inserted into meaty part of chicken reads 165°F.
- Let stand 10 minutes and serve.