Roasted Coconut Berry Parfait
The natural flavors of coconut, berries, and honey give this parfait sweetness without the sugar spike!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries)
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. shelled pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread coconut flakes in a thin layer in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes until lightly golden. Keep a close eye on the coconut, as it will burn quickly.
- In 2 parfait glasses or bowls, layer 1⁄2 of the Greek yogurt, then the berries. Top with remaining 1⁄2 of the yogurt. Top with drizzle of honey, coconut, and pistachios.