Roasted Lemony Strawberries
Try serving these roasted strawberries over yogurt, oatmeal or even ice cream!
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound strawberries, stems removed and quartered
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place strawberries on a rimmed baking sheet; toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil and salt.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until slightly softened and starting to release juices. Immediately toss with lemon zest.
- Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers.