Roasted Moon Drop, Blue Cheese, & Honey Crostini
Tangy blue cheese and sweet Moon Drop grapes are the perfect combination in this appetizer.
- 1 pound Moon Drop grapes, removed from stems
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Honey, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place Moon Drops on large baking sheet. Drizzle grapes with olive oil and gently toss. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until grapes are soft and slightly shriveled. Let the grapes cool to room temperature.
- In 400°F oven, place baguette slices on large baking sheet. Toast until edges are slightly golden and bread begins to toast, about 5 minutes.
- Place 2-3 grapes on top of a baguette slice. Top with blue cheese and a drizzle of honey. Serve.