Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
Flavorful pieces of crispy cauliflower are a meatless must-have!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into similar sized florets
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup plain panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the florets in a large bowl and gently toss with the melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle mixture over the cauliflower. Gently toss to combine, then spread over the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.