Roasted Peach Crisp
Simple and heartwarming, this dish is best to make when peaches are at their peak in late summer.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large ripe peaches, cut in half and pitted
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter, divided
- 1 cup granola
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the peaches skin-side up on a baking sheet and brush them with 2 tablespoons of the butter. Roast for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- Grease 4 ramekins (4 ounces). Peel off the skins from the peaches and cut the flesh into 1-inch chunks. Place the peaches in the ramekins.
- Mix together granola, flour, brown sugar, salt, and lemon juice. Add the granola topping to the ramekins and bake for 12 minutes.