Roasted Pepper Dip
Serve this flavorful red-pepper dip with baked pita chips and an assortment of cut vegetables such as carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli. It's also delicious as a sandwich spread.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup basil pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 jar (16 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- In a large bowl, stir together the pesto sauce and low-fat yogurt. Stir in the roasted peppers and olive oil.
- Use immediately, or store in a sealed container within the refrigerator until ready to use.