Roasted Poblano and Chorizo Dip
The creaminess of the cheese perfectly balances the spicy poblano and chorizo in this creamy dip.
Serves: 10Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces chorizo sausage, casing removed
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Red Gold Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, drained
- 1 jar (13 oz.) Private Selection™ Roasted Poblano & Aged Cheddar Mac & Cheese Sauce
- Green onions, chopped
- Fresh tomato, chopped
- White cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Heat cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add chorizo, using spatula to break into bite-size pieces. Brown until cooked through and slightly crispy, about 5 minutes (safe internal temperature 160°F). Drain on paper towel-lined plate.
- Return chorizo to skillet. Pour tomatoes and cheese sauce over the top. Stir to combine. Heat over medium heat 7 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Garnish with green onions, tomato and white cheddar. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate any leftovers.