Roasted Pork Tenderloin
This simple recipe is packed with tons of fresh flavor
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. red wine
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- 2 large pork tenderloins (3 lbs. total)
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- Combine orange juice, wine, lime juice, garlic, and rosemary in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic bag. Add pork and turn to coat. Refrigerate and marinate pork for at least 2 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and bring to room temperature. Cover tenderloins with black pepper. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a roasting pan, cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Allow the pork to rest for 5 minutes before carving.