Roasted Potatoes with Garlic, Rosemary, and Parmesan
Roast baby potatoes with garlic and fresh rosemary, then toss with lemon peel and Parmesan cheese. This flavorful and aromatic dish is great with roast chicken, grilled beef, or salmon.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. baby red-skinned potatoes, well-scrubbed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Peel a strip of skin from the middle of each potato and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Roast, shaking pan occasionally, for 30–40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife and browned. Remove from oven and sprinkle with lemon zest and Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot.