Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip
The fiery taste of roasted red peppers gets all mixed up with creamy artichoke hearts in this delicious dip. This dip is a great appetizer thatʼs sure to surprise and please.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups roasted red peppers
- 2 cups artichoke hearts
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- In a food processor, combine the roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Combine until chopped and chunky. Drizzle in vinegar until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add remaining garlic powder, salt, and pepper.