Roasted Red Pepper Dip
If you don’t have time to roast peppers, use drained, jarred roasted red peppers. You can find them in most grocery stores.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large red peppers
- 1 medium-hot banana pepper
- 1 scallion, ends trimmed
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, packed in olive oil, rinsed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat. Place peppers on the hot grill and char them on all sides. Place peppers in a bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Cool for 20 minutes. Remove the charred skins and discard. Slit peppers in half; remove and discard the seeds and stem.
- Add peppers and the next 5 ingredients to a food processor and pulse until smooth. With the processor running, slowly add oil. Serve at room temperature.