Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
This roasted red pepper hummus is not only a great accompaniment for any cut-up vegetables, it also makes a delicious sandwich spread or salad dressing.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas, drained and rinsed with liquid reserved
- ½ cup liquid from chickpeas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- Combine tahini and lemon juice in a food processor and process 45 seconds. Stop and scrape down sides of food processor bowl and process another 45 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and process 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and pulse another 30 seconds.
- Put into a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.