Roasted Red Potatoes and Onions
Roasted vegetables go great as a side to almost any main dish. These beautiful red potatoes are intensified with the crisp crunch of red onions, and then heightened in flavor with the aromatic addition of garlic and turmeric.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 red potatoes, cubed into 1" pieces
- 2 red onions, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and spray a 9" x 13" baking dish with olive oil spray.
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the potatoes and onions with the olive oil. Sprinkle in the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and turmeric, and toss to coat.
- Pour the potatoes and onion with the olive oil from the bag into the baking dish, and bake for 45 minutes, or until potatoes are crispy on the outside and fork-tender inside.