Roasted Red Potatoes with Garlic
Simple, classic, and oh-so-easy to make, these roasted red potatoes with garlic are a great go-to for any busy weeknight or a last-minute potluck party.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. red potatoes, quartered
- 2 1⁄2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup chopped parsley leaves
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in the baking dish. Mix oil, garlic, salt, and pepper and pour over the potatoes. Toss to coat.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until edges are golden brown and crispy. Toss with parsley and Parmesan cheese before serving.