Roasted Red Potatoes with Lemon and Parsley
The skin of the potatoes is delicious. You can use seasoned salt and hot red pepper flakes to enhance the flavor.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 lbs. small red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Quarter the potatoes and toss them with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the potatoes out on a sheet pan and roast uncovered for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss with lemon zest and parsley. Serve hot.