Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place potatoes, garlic, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl, drizzle the oil over all, and toss to combine. Turn into a 9 x 13" baking pan and roast until potatoes are cooked and browned, about 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.
- When done, toss with the parsley, salt, and pepper before serving.