Roasted Sweet Potato Home Fries
If a holiday breakfast isn't on your agenda, make a big batch of Roasted Sweet Potato Home Fries to go with your holiday ham or pork tenderloin. The spices and flavors in this recipe can be adjusted to fit with spices you already have in your pantry.
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Chesapeake Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into the bottom of a glass 9”x13” baking dish. Use a spoon to spread the olive oil around the bottom of the dish. Set aside.
- Mix together the sweet potatoes, the remaining olive oil, Chesapeake Bay seasoning, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and oregano in a large bowl until the potatoes are well coated. Pour the sweet potatoes into the prepared baking dish and spread in one layer.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they're cooked through and golden brown.