Roasted Turnip Fries
This vitamin-rich take on fries will fill you with nutrients and energy! Plus, they make a delish appetizer or side dish.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 turnips, trimmed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut the turnips into ½” sticks.
- In a medium bowl, toss the turnips with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve with desired condiments.
- Refrigerate leftovers.