Roasted Vegetable Kabobs with Tofu
These easy kabobs layer wholesome vegetables and tofu on skewers for a fun way to serve a family dinner.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 red onion, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 container (8 oz.) extra firm tofu, drained onto paper towels and cut into 1” cubes
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup hummus
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- On baking sheet, toss Brussels sprouts, sweet potato, cauliflower and red onion with olive oil, salt and pepper. Add tofu cubes. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until tender.
- Alternating between vegetables and tofu, thread skewers.
- Serve with rice and hummus.