Roasted Vegetable Medley
Feel free to add radishes, sweet potatoes, or any other vegetable that strikes your fancy to add more variety to this dish.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 2 large red potatoes, cubed
- 2 large parsnips, peeled and thickly sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled, quartered lengthwise and cut into 3" strips
- 1 large yellow onion, thickly sliced
- 1 red beet, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow beet, cut into wedges
- 6 medium cloves garlic, cut in half
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ Tbsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all vegetables and garlic in a large baking dish. Add olive oil and mix well. Sprinkle with rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper. Add enough water to cover vegetables.
- Bake uncovered for 50–60 minutes, or until water has been absorbed, and vegetables begin to brown. Make sure to stir vegetables at least once halfway through cooking time, or as needed. Serve warm.