Roasted Vegetable Pizza with Tofu
With cut-up veggies and easy tofu atop semi-homemade crust, this roasted veggie pizza is almost as convenient as delivery.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (6.5 oz.) Kroger Brand Pizza Crust Mix
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, halved or quartered and roasted
- 1 cup sweet potato, cut into ¼”-½” cubes and roasted
- 1⁄2 cup extra firm tofu, cut into ½” cubes and roasted
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, roasted
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, cut into ½” pieces
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare pizza crust mix according to package instructions; spread onto pizza pan. Bake 5 minutes, until lightly golden. Tip: to make individual pizzas, divide dough into 3 or 4 pieces and roll into 4”-6” diameter.
- Over crust, spread pizza sauce; top with roasted Brussels sprouts, sweet potato, tofu, cauliflower, red onion and feta cheese.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes, until cheese is softened.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.