Roasted Veggie Toss
For this recipe, youʼll just chop the ingredients and throw them in a dish to bake! Besides smelling and tasting amazing, these beautiful vegetables make for a meal full of great health benefits that will also fill you up.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 medium Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into ½" cubes
- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into ½" cubes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into ½" dice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9" × 13" baking dish.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine potatoes, carrots, onion, olive oil, and spices; toss to coat.
- Pour vegetables into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring vegetables around at 30 minutes, and again at 45 minutes. Serve warm.