Roasted Winter Vegetables
To make sure all the vegetables cook evenly, cut into small cubes that are similar in size. If you find the vegetables are becoming too dry, add in about
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups peeled cubed potatoes
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 large onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Place vegetables in a greased 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 3½–4 hours or on low for 7–8 hours until vegetables are fork tender. Stir vegetables every hour or so to prevent them from overbrowning on the bottom.