This salsa is sure to be a winner at any party. Serve with raw vegetables for a great appetizer before dinner.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. minced jalapeño
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse quickly to blend. Be careful not to over-pulse and completely liquefy this salsa. It should have a slight chunky texture.