Romaine Waldorf Salad
This salad is high in fiber because of the apples with skin, celery, grapes, and walnuts. It’s delicious for the same reasons.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup sliced red apple, skin on
- 1 cup sliced Granny Smith apple, skin on
- ½ cup halved seedless grapes
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1 head, Romaine lettuce, washed
- Combine apples, celery, grapes, walnuts, mayonnaise, and yogurt in a bowl.
- Spoon salad onto lettuce, either on a platter or individual plates.
- Serve chilled.