Root Slaw Salad
This recipe combines three wonderful and healthy root vegetables: jicama, beets, and carrots.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated jicama
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated beets
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- In a medium salad bowl, combine the jicama, beets, and carrots.
- In a small bowl, make the dressing by combining the lemon juice, olive oil, and salt. Whisk to combine the ingredients.
- Pour the dressing on the salad. Toss to combine, garnish with dill, and serve.