Root Vegetable Oven Fries
Loaded with nutrients, flavor and color, this will be your go-to snack to serve at your next gathering.
Serves: 5Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Virgin Coconut Oil
- 6 cups root vegetables, such as rutabaga, parsnips, carrots, sweet potatoes, red and gold beets, peeled and cut into sticks, ½”x½”x3”
- 1 teaspoon Private Selection™ Chinese Five Spice Blend
- 1 teaspoon Private Selection™ Sea Salt
- 1⁄4 cup Private Selection™ Thai Chili Wing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F and add coconut oil to a large baking sheet. Place in oven to melt the coconut oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables to the prepared baking sheet and season with spice blend and salt. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the tray and turn the vegetables. Continue roasting for another 15 minutes, until they are lightly browned and crisp on the edges.
- Serve warm with wing sauce.