These savory roasted almonds are too good to be true and very easy to make.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ Tbsp. butter
- 1½ tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 cup raw blanched almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in microwave 20–45 seconds (microwave ovens vary) or melt in a small saucepan. Mix rosemary, salt, and pepper flakes into butter and stir to combine. Add almonds and toss to coat.
- Scatter almonds evenly on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 10–12 minutes, stirring halfway through baking. Nuts are done when toasted and fragrant. Remove from oven and serve warm.