Rosemary Chicken Meatballs
Don’t throw away leftover mashed potatoes! This recipe gives you a great chance to use them.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Medium
- 2 small shallots, peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shallots, garlic, rosemary, chicken, egg, cheese, potatoes, and pepper. Form the mixture into balls about 2 to 3 inches in size.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry meatballs for 30 minutes, uncovered, turning occasionally until cooked through.
- Transfer the meatballs to paper towels to drain.