Rosemary-Crusted Lamb Chops
Save to My Recipes
Mint jelly traditionally accompanies lamb, but mint hollandaise sauce is a touch more elegant and is easily made by simply stirring chopped fresh mint into hollandaise sauce.
Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutes
- 1½ cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 basil leaves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 12 lamb chops
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- Combine bread crumbs, herbs, and olive oil. Set aside.
- Season lamb chops with salt and pepper. Sauté them in butter over medium heat until medium-rare; transfer to a broiler pan. Heat the broiler.
- Mound 2 tablespoons of bread-crumb mixture on each lamb chop.
- Broil chops until crust is sufficiently browned.