Rosemary-Garlic Lamb Chops
Lamb should be served rare to medium-rare to avoid becoming chewy. Serve these delicious chops with sautéed or roasted vegetables.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 rack of lamb (6 chops)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Using a sharp knife, trim the rack by cutting off the top layer of fat and discard. Slice down in between each rib to create individual lamb chops.
- In a small bowl, whisk the rosemary, garlic, salt, crushed red pepper, black pepper, zest, and olive oil together. Pour marinade into a resealable bag. Add the lamb chops and massage the marinade into the meat. Seal the bag and allow the chops to marinate for at least 8 hours.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok to medium-high heat. Add the chops and sear them until they have developed a nice brown color—about 2 minutes on each side. To avoid overcrowding, this can be done in batches. Remove the chops and allow to rest for 3–5 minutes before serving.