Rosemary New Potatoes
Fresh rosemary perfumes the cooking oil in this Italian classic, imparting its robust herbal flavor to the browning potatoes.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. small, red-skinned new potatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. course salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Roast on center rack of oven, shaking pan occasionally, until potatoes are tender and brown at the edges.