Rosemary Parmesan Biscuits
A little fresh rosemary makes these Thanksgiving biscuits pop!
Serves: 22Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, chopped rosemary, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add cubed butter and use a pastry blender to incorporate the butter to the flour mixture.
- Add the buttermilk and stir until fully combined.
- Lay dough onto a lightly floured surface and toss with more flour until it is no longer sticky. Push dough out until it is ½” thick. Cut out biscuits with a 2” cutter and place on a baking sheet.
- Brush the heavy cream on each biscuit.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until biscuits are tall and light gold on top.
- Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.