Rosemary Parmesan Twists
These savory bread twists look fancy but could not be easier to make. Serve these with a side of marinara sauce for dipping for a fun snack or appetizer, or alongside hearty Italian meals like lasagna or fettuccini alfredo.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured work surface, lay out one of the crescent dough sheets. Brush the top with half the olive oil, then evenly sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and rosemary over the top. Lay out the second dough sheet, brush with the reserved olive oil, and lay oil side down on top of the first sheet.
- Cut the two sheets in half horizontally, the cut the each half into 8 strips. Twist each strip, then lay it on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until the twists are golden brown. Serve warm.