Rosemary Rack of Lamb in Berries Sauce
This rack of lamb recipe is sure to be a winner at any holiday or dinner party. The flavors are strong and the presentation a winner. Your guests won’t know it’s Paleo.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 rack of grass-fed lamb, on the bone
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic, separated
- Dried thyme, to taste
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 cup no-salt-added organic beef stock
- On the rack of lamb, sprinkle black pepper, 1 clove crushed garlic, thyme, and 1 sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Place lamb in a 400°F oven. Roast for 13 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 135°F. Remove from oven and set aside to rest.
- Prepare sauce by combining remaining garlic, rosemary, olive oil, berries, and beef stock in a medium pan over low heat. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Reduce sauce until thick (5 minutes) and pour over cooked lamb.