Rosemary Rack of Lamb in Berry Sauce
This rack of lamb recipe is sure to be a winner at any holiday or dinner party. The flavors are strong and the presentation a winner. Your guests won’t know it’s Paleo.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 rack grass-fed lamb (2 lbs.)
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 tsp. minced garlic, divided
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sliced strawberries or 2⁄3 cup blueberries
- 1 cup no-salt-added all-natural beef stock
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place rack of lamb in a large roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine pepper, 2 teaspoons garlic, thyme, and 1 teaspoon rosemary. Rub mixture over lamb.
- Roast lamb for 25 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135°F. Remove from oven and set aside to rest while you make the sauce.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine remaining 2 tsp. garlic, remaining 1 teaspoon rosemary, olive oil, berries, and beef stock. Bring just to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer until slightly reduced, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve lamb with sauce on the side.