Rosemary Roasted Grape Crostini
Simple and delicious, sweet roasted grapes and creamy ricotta mix and mingle atop crostini in a fresh holiday appetizer everyone will enjoy.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 23 minutesTotal: 33 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄3 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Green Grapes
- 1 1⁄3 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Red Grapes
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Filtered Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for brushing bread
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 sprigs Simple Truth Organic™ Rosemary, cut in half, plus more for garnish
- Ground pepper
- 12 slices (½”-thick each) Simple Truth™ Artisan Baguette
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Ricotta Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped, toasted Simple Truth™ Walnut Pieces
- Simple Truth Organic™ Honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss grapes with 2 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar and 2 rosemary sprigs. Season with salt and pepper; transfer to parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until grapes are softened.
- Brush both sides of baguette slices lightly with olive oil. Arrange on baking sheet and bake about 8 minutes, until golden brown.
- Arrange crostini on platter, topping each with 2 teaspoons ricotta. Spoon warm grapes overtop. Top with walnuts, a drizzle of honey and chopped rosemary. Serve, refrigerating any leftovers.