Rosemary Roasted Zucchini
A little prep time and easy cleanup—just one pan for mixing and cooking. You can substitute yellow squash for half the zucchini for a variation in color.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups zucchini rounds (about ½" thick)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp. salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine the olive oil, zucchini, rosemary, salt, and pepper in an 8" x 8" baking dish with sides. Use a rubber spatula to stir to coat the zucchini evenly with the oil and seasonings. Bake, uncovered, for about 12 minutes, stirring once midway through cooking.
- Add the garlic, stirring to combine. Bake until the zucchini is tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter and serve hot.