Flavor this festive cocktail seasonally—with mint leaves in spring, basil leaves in summer, rosemary or thyme sprigs in fall, and a cinnamon stick in winter.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 8 oz. vodka
- Soak cranberries and rosemary in 1 cup boiling water for at least 2 hours.
- Pour the cranberry mixture through a fine-mesh strainer; reserving the liquid and discarding the fruit and rosemary sprig.
- For each drink, pour 2 ounces each of cranberry/herb water, cranberry juice, and vodka into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover and shake.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and serve.