Rosemary White Bean Dip
Toasting the bread in the oven before spreading the bean puree gives this dish a crunchy texture.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. crushed dried rosemary leaves
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 French baguette, thinly sliced
- Combine beans, rosemary, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Pulse several times until the mixture is almost smooth with only a few chunks remaining.
- Serve dip with sliced baguette.